“Dubai Dermatology Clinic” offers our client one of the most effective medical peelings Vi Peel. Vi Peel contains a unique cocktail of ingredients, in fact, which is the secret of the effectiveness of this procedure. Vi Peel provides amazing results! In addition, Vi Peel is carried out without any special preparation of the skin, and the rehabilitation time after it takes very little time.
Vi Peel is a medical treatment procedure for medical grade skin that is indicated for solving such cosmetic problems as pronounced signs of aging and traces of acne and trauma on the skin. Vi Peel also can help reduce the effects of photodamage of the skin.
Vi Peel what’s in the composition?
- Trichloroacetic acid – TCA (Trichloroacetic Acid): this component is needed for deeper penetration, treatment of scars. Also trichloroacetic acid stimulates the growth of collagen.
- Retin-A (retinoic acid) – a substance derived from vitamin A, is introduced into the composition for the most effective fight against wrinkles (the action is comparable to the “yellow peeling”).
- Salicylic acid – beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), acts as an exfoliant, and also normalizes biochemical processes on the surface of the skin.
- Phenol – has antiseptic and analgesic properties; It is also used as a vehicle that allows more active penetration of other ingredients into the skin.
- Vitamin C – ascorbic acid, which has antioxidant properties and works as a delicate clarifier. Also provides a soft peeling.
Vi-peeling is unique in some aspects – it can be used for patients of almost any age and sex with the following objectives:
- peeling for a sufficiently deep cleaning of all skin types (Fitzpatrick from I to VI),
- to eliminate signs of aging, especially wrinkles and spots on the skin,
- to improve the tone and texture of the skin,
- for the treatment of hyperpigmentation and melasma,
- for cleaning the skin and normalizing seboregulation (with acne), as well as reducing acne scars,
- to prevent aging by stimulating the synthesis of collagen and elastin,
- to reduce dilated pores,
- to improve the skin condition with acne (indicated for patients aged 13 years and under).
V-peeling is used to reverse the damage caused to the skin by ultraviolet, but one of the unique indications is the improvement of the skin condition in the perorbital zone. So, the saw is shown to eliminate dark circles and crow’s feet under the eyes (for comparison: today there is no other peel that could be used in the sensitive skin around the eyes).
How many procedures are required? As with most chemical peelings, it is recommended to repeat the procedures every three to four months to maintain the effect. At the beginning, Vi Peel can be done every two weeks. A skin care specialist can individually prescribe a line of professional cosmetic products that will help maintain healthy skin.
- Increased sun protection measures should be taken to prevent the development of unwanted hypo- or hyperpigmentation. To do this, stay away from the sun (within reason) during the peeling of the skin.
- Do not sweat excessively – you need to limit physical activity.
- The first three days are forbidden to itch or in any way stimulate skin peeling.
Contra-indications for Vi-peeling:
Contraindications to Vi Peel are similar to those with other chemical peelings. Also anyone who has a history of skin rashes, allergies or unwanted reactions to skin care procedures should first consult with their doctor before attempting to use Vi Peel. As with all types of chemical peeling, the vi- peeling carries the risk of damage to the skin and a prolonged recovery period, if not applied by protocol. It is very important to inform your doctor in advance if you suffer from any dermatological diseases, since the procedure can lead to complications.